Monday, 29 June 2015

Exciting News ...

Really chuffed!

I've been asked to write a paranormal novella to be included in a box set put out later in the year. I think there will be 12 authors included - each to write a 20k-30k word story with a paranormal romance theme.

It's such an honour to be asked. The author who sent me the details and request is a amazing author. She has had books reach finals in the EPIC competition, one title was named Book of the Year and others have won awards in RWA-sponsored contests.  A couple of other authors included are also bestselling and award winning authors.

Such esteemed company I'll be in!

There is also talk of doing at least one or two each year and she told me my name is included as first refusal on them!

Who would ever have believed that I would now have 13 books published?

I've actually just submitted a 88k word manuscript and if it gets accepted that's #14!

What an exciting time - on top of getting two runner-up prizes and a 5th in a literary competition this year! As well every single book has made it to my publisher's top 5 best seller list with a couple making it to #1!

I just cannot believe I would ever be so lucky as a new author.


No comments:

Post a Comment