Saturday, 14 February 2015

A Holiday in May ....

Well I've booked myself a short break.

Going to spend five days early in May at Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort in South Durras, just 15 minutes north east of Bateman's Bay.

I've booked this Ocean Spa Villa right on the beach. Just a few metres from the water of Mills Beach on Beagle Bay.

It looks lovely inside, perfect for me.  Nice and airy and plenty of room to move. Plus there's that wonderful looking spa-bath!

It's should only take me just under four hours drive but I will stop along the way for a break or two and something to eat.


It should be perfect - gorgeous scenery, I could sit and paint on the verandah! Plenty of bush and apparently plenty of wildlife with kangaroos visiting. I'll have to make sure I keep my camera handy.

Will have to take a trip to the art suppliers before I go. I'll need a couple of watercolour pads rather than take sheets of paper, easier to use 'en plein air'.

Have to decide whether to buy a new camera took, still umming and ahhing whether or not to upgrade mine.

The weather should be good, the heat of summer will have passed and the really cold winter stuff won't have arrived. Instead it should be nice days with crisp nights - perfect!






No comments:

Post a Comment