Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Kurrajong Photos ...

The other day, the local female members of the worldwide photography group I belong to arranged a meet-up.

We went to Kurragong, one of the member's father owns property there so we all rocked up for a photography session and a BBQ lunch.

It was a perfect day.

The house was amazing and I know we all wished we owned it. It is fifty years old and inside full of room and lots of charm.

The dining room fitted us all with ease. We all wandered all over the acreage, taking lots of photos.

I did a little sketching.  Believe it or not, if you squint that's me right in the background, sketching ....lol.

I managed to get a number of photos that would be perfect from some of the themes of this month.

It was also a pleasant drive. Took me about 40 minutes. 




Passed some cows on the way and stopped to take their photos - one was very nicely standing and facing me the whole time.
Went passed the new Sydney Business Park. Won't be long till some of the places open. Bunnings is almost finished.  Looks like they are working on the inside fit-out. Ikea has the actual building finished. It's due to open next year.  

Will be great to be able to drive ten minutes and get to these places instead of having to travel to Rhodes for Ikea.

All in all it was a lovely day.

Still reading the Henning Mankell book's. I am really enjoying them. Only have a couple left, time to start looking for another author to read.

Think I might have to take another trip out to Parklea Markets and see what they have on offer in the second hand bookshop.  Either that or go to the Sallies shop at Minchinbury. They have a large second hand book second.

Then again, maybe I should just go to both ....lol.

Thursday I am determined to get the last of my Christmas shopping done. Most of it I have done online but there are a few things that I need to look at in person before I buy.

I hate shopping at the best of times and keep putting it off but I am determined to do it this time. Then comes the fun job of wrapping everything up -NOT!

Oh yes - and I have to get my Christmas cards written out and ready to post .... Yep I guess you've gathered - I'm not a Christmas person .... lol

Christmas - bah humbug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment