Saturday, 5 July 2014

Heaven Is .....

Had to share this - the book has only been out for a few days and it is already #17 on the top MFM Bestselling List.  The other three books are still on the top 20 Best Selling List.

On top of that I am #27 on the 40 Top Selling Authors!

Anyway, enough of the self promotion .... lol.

I have an undeniable sweet tooth and not ashamed to admit it.  Anyway, I have discovered the delights of salted caramel.

Oh My God!

I am in heaven!  It is delicious and positively addictive.  I ended making a large jar of salted caramel sauce and keeping it in the fridge.

Do you know what a freshly peeled banana tastes like when you dip in into salted caramel sauce?

It tastes like a little hint of heaven.  Sublime.

I am not a very big fan of ice cream, in fact I wouldn't care if I never had any.  But I decided to try to make some vanilla ice cream with the salted caramel sauce rippled through it.  It worked and it was delicious!  I guess home made ice cream is a big difference on the shop bought stuff.

Now I am experimenting with other things to add it to.  I have made some macarons filled with the salted caramel.  They didn't last very long at all.....lol.

Now I am thinking of salted caramel cheesecake, banoffee pie with salted caramel, sticky dated pudding with it - heck I doubt I will ever use plain old caramel sauce again ..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment