Sunday, 27 July 2014

Book Excitement .... Phones and Games ...

 Yahoo! Another #1 bestseller!

I did it again.  This time with book #5, made it to the top spot on my publisher's MF Romance Bestsellers list.

Just had to share it with everyone... lol.

So exciting!

Been such a great year as far as my books are concerned.  I have two that will be out in paperback - one in Dec and the other in Jan.  They are both paranormal romances.

This is the cover for the ebook version of one of them. It is about immortal Greek daemons and also has little green demons in it along with Greek gods.

Haven't got the cover for other yet, that one is about vampire hunters and it is the first in a series.

From what I understand, the publishers does something different or does the layout different for the print version.

It will be great to be able to put them on the bookshelf, makes it more real somehow .... lol.  Plus I get to look at the 'hotties' on the covers easier ... 

At least book males are less trouble ...  the ones I attract in real life usually are weird ... lol

Contemplating whether to get the new Samsung phone.  I got the S3 a few years back when I changed my mobile number.

 I am really happy with the Galaxy and have been toying with whether to upgrade to the S5 or not. I love all the features on them.  Funny how quickly we get used to having a mobile phone.

My elder grand daughter loves playing games and uses her Ipad. When I babysit she drags mine out to see if I have downloaded any games that she would like. If I don;t had it on me she grabs my phone instead and takes photos and videos.

I get home and have to clean off dozens of pics.

I play a game called Mousehunt and she loves 'tooting' the horn to set off the trap.  Then she has to inspect the mouse she caught and discuss whether it is a 'good' mouse or a 'bad' one .... lol.

My younger grand daughter isn't as fanatical, although she has her own Ipad and knows her way around the damn thing better than I do and she is only 2 1/2!

No comments:

Post a Comment