Sunday, 15 June 2014

Hats and Murder ....

Well I finished three 'beanies' - two owls and an orangutan - my two grand daughters loved theirs, my grandson in Queensland will have to wait a little longer until the postman delivers his.

I love the little bananas on the dangly end bits of his.

I babysat my youngest grand daughter on Thursday and she refused to take hers off.  It was a drama to make her go for her afternoon nap without it.

They were easier than I thought to make, especially when you consider I haven't crochet to a pattern for about 30 years .... lol.

I will put the crochet hook away for a week or so, I have edits to do for my publisher then I need to get stuck into completing at least one of the books I am working on.

The weather has been pretty soggy in this part of the world lately so being inside is perfect.

I actually got hooked on a TV series - Inspector Lynley Mysteries - something I rarely do. I often go months without turning the TV on.

I love murder mysteries - one of my favourite reading genres - so was happy to find them.  Of course, they are British and I think the British do dramas really well.

I loved the David Tennant series - Broadchurch and was very happy when I read recently that series two has been picked up.  Of course the fact that David Tennant is in it makes me even happier - the best Doctor ever and his Hamlet was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment