Friday, 23 May 2014

Am Over the Moon ......

I am over the moon!!

My second book - The Club 2: Uncollared was released today after a week on pre-release and already it is #4 on the publishers Bestseller List!!!

It is so exciting - I have two books out and BOTH of them are in the top 10 Bestsellers!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my debut novel, and then the second, would achieve this sort of success. The first book reached #2, I wonder if this one will go as high?

On top of that I am #54 and #93 of the Top 100 Bestsellers for the past 30 days!

Must be all that white tea I am drinking .....  rotfl.

With all the writing I haven't done any painting lately.  I actually haven't been inspired by anything.  Have a few photos that look like 'maybe' candidates but that's about it.

On top of the writing I have been knitting, trying to get a few things made when grand child #6 makes it's appearance in July/August (I know the sex but not sure if the kids have told everyone so I am keeping mum).