Friday, 18 May 2012

Aarrgghh ....

Been thinking ... there are 3 people I know who live or work in the Pennant Hills area - Lyn and Denise who I used to work with and Allan who works/worked at Wenty Leagues ... or - Stuart R Smith.

Gggrrrrr .... stop tormenting me please!!!  I might block you if you don't tell me who you are!!

Mr/Ms/Mrs Pennant Hills - click this link to my email address sooziii & send me an email .....

.............................

Please put me out of my misery.

Each day I think about whether I have anything interesting to blog about that is not too boring and I usually check out my previous posts and see who has visited.

I have worked out who a lot of my regular visitors are but there is one that is driving me insane.

You know who you are ..... Mr/Mrs/Ms Pennant Hills!!!!

Each day and sometimes several times a day someone logs in running on Apple OS X and surfing with Safari, you come in direct so I must be bookmarked; whoever you are Feedjit says you live in Pennant Hills.  Now bear in mind that Feedjit will give a suburb but you could be anywhere in a 30km radius, but you can easily check if it you.

When you log in check out the Feedjit banner on the right hand side - it will show your entry.  You can click the Real Time Menu and it will show a bit more detail.  If you want you can log out then log back in just to confirm it is you.

Now I love seeing visitors - what person who has a blog doesn't but it is so frustrating knowing I have a regular one yet I know absolutely nothing about them.

Are they male, female?  Are they married, single, widowed?  Are they young, old?  Are they as crazy as me?  They live locally to me - have I ever met them?  What do they look like?

So please, please, please - Mr/Mrs/Ms Pennant Hills give me a clue!  Write in the comments section or drop me an email.

Take pity on a poor old lady and stop tormenting me and tell me who you are .... rotfl.


  Please leave a comment so I know you visited......you know how all bloggers love to read comments!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sooziii, it is me Ali visiting from Tauranga - but you knew that..... That person does drop in a lot. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm not Pennant Hills but I do stop in periodically & usually leave comments. I am a blogger also, ya know! Would love for you to visit! Good luck with your admirer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to drop in and visit, b ut I'm not from Pennant Hills either!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live near Pennant Hills, I use an Apple OS X, I have your Blog on my GoogleReader... but... I use Firefox, not Safari! Sorry about that, it's not me! Anyway I only check the Blogs on my GoogleReader every few days or so, certainly not every day, and I'm not 100% sure I show up anyway.
    I do know a lot of people who live in or around Pennant Hills.
    Good Luck, I hope you discover who they are.
    BTW I think I come up on your Live Traffic Feed as just 'Sydney'.

    ReplyDelete